1. Agreement Between You and RentalSite LLC. The Terms apply to all visitors or users of this website. By accessing this website, the user acknowledges acceptance of these Terms. In the case of any violation of these Terms, RentalSite LLC reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for such violations.
2. Advertising Service SantaAnaRentals.net is providing an advertising service and all inquiries should be directed to those listed under the "Landlord", "Featured Agent" or "As Presented By" section of the detailed rental ad for the property you are interested in renting. You may click on their email address to send an email, phone them or visit their web site if applicable.
3. Role As A Venue Provider The role of SantaAnaRentals.net in the rental of properties is limited to publishing advertising provided by Authorized Landlords and providing a venue for communications about a property. RentalSite LLC is not responsible for, and does not engage in, renting, exchanging, or leasing advertised properties or providing a "multiple listing service" as that term is traditionally used. RentalSite LLC does not counsel renters or landlords, show properties, negotiate rental contracts, or hold a position of trust and confidence. RentalSite LLC makes no representations about properties advertised on SantaAnaRentals.net, or about the financial capabilities of prospective renters. Prospective renters are advised to perform all due diligence before entering into a contract to rent property, and all parties are encouraged to seek the help of a licensed real estate professional and real estate attorney.
4. General Use Provisions; and Copyright. All materials provided on this website, including but not limited to all text, logos, designs, graphics, images, sounds, information, software, documents, products and services (collectively, the "Materials"), and the selection, arrangement and display thereof, are the copyrighted works of RentalSite LLC and/or its advertisers. All Materials herein and all website software are proprietary to RentalSite LLC and protected by worldwide copyright and other intellectual property laws. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be modified, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, sold, compiled, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or other means, without the prior express written permission of RentalSite LLC.
6. Limited License. RentalSite LLC hereby authorizes you to view, copy, download and print the Materials available on this website, provided that: (1) if you are a potential or actual renter, the Materials are used solely for personal, non-commercial purposes and if you are a property owner/manager, the Materials are used only for the purposes of using the services expressly offered by RentalSite LLC; (2) the Materials are not modified or redistributed; and (3) all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices are reproduced as they appear in any such Materials. Except as expressly provided above, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright of RentalSite LLC.
7. Trademarks. The trademarks, trade names and service marks (the "Marks") displayed on this website are the property of RentalSite LLC or other third parties. Users are not permitted to copy or otherwise use these Marks without the prior written consent of RentalSite LLC or such third party which may own the Mark. The following list of Marks owned by RentalSite LLC is not exhaustive, and RentalSite LLC may own other Marks not included here: LagunaRentals.com, NewportRentals.com, RentalSite, LagunaRents.com, LagunaBeachRentals.com, LagunaRental.com, Lagunatics.com, LagunaBeachVacations.com, Why Drive When You Can Surf? and 92651.com.
8. Devices. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained herein without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site or any ad presented on our site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure.
9. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use. As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to RentalSite LLC that you will comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding your use of our service and any related activities. In addition, you warrant that you will not use this website in any way prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices.
10. Links to Third-Party Websites. This website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than RentalSite LLC. Such hyperlinks are provided for reference only. RentalSite LLC does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. RentalSite LLC's inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
11. Advertisers. If you decide to advertise your rental property via SantaAnaRentals.net, RentalSite LLC reserves the right to approve all content and images you submit for your listing before posting this information on our site. Any images or content deemed inappropriate, or otherwise objectionable by RentalSite LLC will be deleted from your listing. RentalSite LLC reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, our service, in whole or part, with or without notice. RentalSite LLC shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to SantaAnaRentals.net services. You are responsible for claims made by any third party due to your use of SantaAnaRentals.net, your violation of the terms of service, or your violation of any rights of another.
12. Access. You understand and agree that the services provided by SantaAnaRentals.net is provided "AS-IS" and that RentalSite LLC has no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery, or failure to store any user communications or personalization settings. You are responsible for obtaining access to the services and that access may involve third party fees (such as Internet service provider or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the services . Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of SantaAnaRentals.net is done at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
13. General Disclaimer. Although RentalSite LLC has attempted to provide accurate information on the website, RentalSite LLC assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information. All information provided on this website is provided "as is" with all faults without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. RentalSite LLC hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice, except to the extent such disclaimers are held to be legally invalid.
14. Limitation on Liability. Neither RentalSite LLC nor any of its directors, employees, agents, vendors or suppliers will be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or incidental damages including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, costs of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this website or any RentalSite LLC service, or damages from the use of or reliance on the information present on this website, even if RentalSite LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
17. Modification of the Website. RentalSite LLC (and/or its advertisers) reserves the right in its sole discretion to improve, modify or remove any information or content appearing on the website. RentalSite LLC may discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the website in its sole discretion and without prior notice.
19. Severability. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
20. General. This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Orange County, California, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. Use of this website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.